Inspiration can be found in many shapes and forms. Today’s inspiration comes in the form of Zen quotes found in books, articles, artwork, and more.
Life is full of challenges and without these challenges, we would not grow into the amazing beings we are. We hope that our collection of Zen quotes can provide you with some additional strength and courage each time you face a new challenge as they remind us that we are not alone and we are all sharing in similar experiences each day together.
1. “Suffering is not holding you. You are holding suffering. ” – Buddha
2. “If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” – Marvin Gaye
3. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison
4. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
5. “Accept both compliments and criticism. It takes the sun and rain to make a flower grow.” – Marek Kośniowski
6. “Every situation in life is temporary. So when life is good, make sure you enjoy it and receive it fully. And when life is not so good, remember that it will not last forever and better days are on the way.” – Jenni Young
7. “In a mind clear as still water, even the waves breaking are reflecting its light.” – Dogen Zenji
8. When we hit our lowest point, we sre open to the greatest change”. – Avatar Aang
9. ” Don’t let the plans get in the way of the journey.” – Iroh (Avatar)
10. “Since it is all too clear, it takes time to grasp it.” – Zen Proverb
We encourage you to save and share this post along with the included images with your friends, co-workers, family, and even strangers. We are all facing battles in some form or another. It is our hope that this simple, yet rich collection of zen quotes can help lend strength to those in need.
To view additional zen quotes and shareable custom graphics for positive inspiration, follow us on our social media pages. We regularly upload to our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, profiles.